Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Between the Sheets: Writers Revealed

Listen to Writers Revealed I'm beyond excited to launch my new project, Between the Sheets: Writers Revealed. My debut show will air live, this Sunday, May 20th at 7pm EST/4pm PST. I'll be live in the studio with a fuzzy mike praying I won't need Xanax.

Join me each week in a new kind of Sunday Book Review where I guarantee it won’t be books as usual.  Participate in live discussions, book giveaways, and opportunities to get between the sheets with some of today's most buzzworthy writers. From examining choice feminism in Leslie Bennetts’s The Feminist Mistake, to recalling our horrifying and hilarious high school memories with the authors of When I Was a Loser, to dissecting bad mothers in contemporary fiction, to reimagining Jamestown in a post 9/11 New York to reliving The Office, really, in Joshua Ferris’s Then We Came to the End, the writers you’ll meet and the stories you’ll hear will get you talking long after the show is over.

And this is only the beginning. I'm not a critic (I don't know how to be one), I'm just someone who loves books and loves promoting authors. I've been doing this for almost six years with my literary journal Small Spiral Notebook, and now I have the wonderful opportunity to chat with authors I'm fond of, without being so serious about it.

Feel free to check out my debut show lineup by clicking here and leave your comments/questions because I've got free books!!! to unload.

And if you'd like, won't you please post this little widget on your website or spread the word? THANKS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home