Friday, April 13, 2007

Folderol

I just finished up one of those naps I was talking about. Wait.

lguic i0k.mh; f.

That

was

my face.

I must still be tired. It's no wonder (and here comes the hook) since there's so many great literary events going on this April!!! No foolies. They're falling out my ass. And once April's over we have BEA in NY and that's a whole other bag of tricks. I can't keep up. But it's good material, Mike. You're a blogger, you gotta write this shit down, man. Let me be. I feel like I need some time to create! You know, to just slip on that purple leotard I have crumpled in my closet and to let loose with all this energy swirling inside of me. Doesn't that just sound delicious, just silky? God, I just want to DANCE!

Until that divine moment of release descends, I'll have to deal with what I got, and that ain't so bad. Right, Rico? You gattit, Mikey.

And for those of you who think this makes absolutely no sense, well...it doesn't.

Links: Dennis Loy Johnson, Mark Doty, Writer's Rooms (you'll love this one), and Roberto Bolano tribute.

1 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, Blogger bhadd said...

Purplexing!

The Little Girl and the Cigarette chances a lot. On eyeballing that little girl and cigarette.

The Hood Company

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home