Monday, December 04, 2006

Pleasure Center

I got my Friday night off to a heartily irresponsible start at the Legion of Lit Mags party, which is perhaps why I didn't feel well enough to attend the actual event on Saturday. I know I missed an opportunity to share something special with you. I'm sorry. You're still important to me. Maybe Felicia will step in. But all is not lost: there were goodie bags. Attendees scored items from BOMB, Ugly Duckling Presse (which I say more about here), Harcourt, Poets & Writers, Ballyhoo Stories, Harper Perennial, SSN, Pindeldyboz, Post Road and maybe some others that I unfortunately could not get my hands on.

1 Comments:

At 9:24 AM, Blogger felicia said...

it was a lovely event, sorry you missed it, mike!
cheers, f.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home