Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Air in the Paragraph

Hi all-

It's been quite awhile since my last post. I hope I haven't disappointed the SSN blog readers (hi mom). I've been under a brick that was placed over a very large and incredibly deep hole and I've spent the last couple of weeks wondering if I wanted to crawl out of it.

No fear, I am back now to be nothing but self-promotional. I actually am a writer too, and after a very trying year behind the keyboard I'm happy to say that I'm in the new issue of Air in the Paragraph. My story, "three days ago, wednesday" is roughly based on events that happened to my older half-brother, who works at a maximum facility upstate (New York) for the mentally retarded.

Mike Daily is also in this issue. I know him well, have published him in my magazine, and have been completely blown away by his live performances. He's got a book coming out real soon so look for me to blog more on that later.

1 Comments:

At 12:16 PM, Blogger O'Grady said...

Joshua, thanx! I haven't received my contributor's copy of AitPL yet. Looking forward to it.

M D

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home