Monday, October 30, 2006

An Introduction: ULA / KGB

Hi. I'm Michael Signorelli. You may remember me from such blogs as the Cruelest Month or the Olive Reader--two of the four blogs run under the auspices of HarperCollins Publishers. Felicia has invited me to step out from under the corporate umbrella and take some independent breaths in the blogosphere. I'm grateful for the opportunity. I almost feel lighter.

In this spirit, I'd like to direct you to the Underground Literary Alliance Review Blog. The ULA has existed for some time both online and out in the world as the self-described "most controversial writers group in America." Their April 17 Howl protest at Columbia University drew a lot of attention and established them as a truly disruptive literary force. The ULARB (whose acronym I like) reviews zines and other underground literature.

While you're at it, check Felicia's Lit 150 story "Stop Times" at KGBLit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home